I learned that Prezi allows you to embed your presentations onto a blog! Didn't know that before. I also learned that it's relatively easy to create a Prezi in just a couple of minutes (not as time consuming as I thought).
Prezi would definitely be a good switch from the same old PowerPoint presentations that so many people use. It can help the student stay engaged. I could see potential problems if one were to do too much with the Prezi. It could distract from the lesson material.
I could use Prezi for:
1) General instruction such as historical context of the literature we are reading
2) Administration of quizzes or tests (could also use it for reviews)
3) I could assign students to prepare oral presentations using this device. To ensure that student's who don't have computers can still use the program, the assignment would be worked on at the school computer lab
Prezi would definitely be a good switch from the same old PowerPoint presentations that so many people use. It can help the student stay engaged. I could see potential problems if one were to do too much with the Prezi. It could distract from the lesson material.
I could use Prezi for:
1) General instruction such as historical context of the literature we are reading
2) Administration of quizzes or tests (could also use it for reviews)
3) I could assign students to prepare oral presentations using this device. To ensure that student's who don't have computers can still use the program, the assignment would be worked on at the school computer lab
No comments:
Post a Comment