Alrighty I'm back again! This time I'd like to say a little about myself, what I like to do, etc. etc.
If you've been following, you already know that I'm from California. It should be no surprise that I love warm weather! Boating, outdoor activities, sports-I love them all! I also love to eat. I recently spent time traveling in Israel, Egypt, and Jordan for a study abroad-you'd have thought that I would come back with a load of souvenirs. Nope! I just ate my way through those countries, spending money on hardly anything but food. I also love music! Some of my favorite artists now are Iron and Wine and Band of Horses. When I say they are my "favorite artists" I mean that I dig a couple of their songs. It's hard for me to single out one music group and say that I love all of their music.
Because this is a practice blog, I'm going to say (falsely--but because I love the place) that I teach at the BYU Jerusalem Center. The BYU Jerusalem Center offers students a unique and beautiful opportunity to study the Bible and the land on which it takes place first hand. Students who attend a semester in Israel will come back with an increased appreciation and love for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They will walk where He walked and see some of the same structures and land features that He saw. It is truly a remarkable experience!
This is where I teach:
Here's a detailed map of where I teach:
View Larger Map
Here is the best way to contact me:
abcd@email.com
If you've been following, you already know that I'm from California. It should be no surprise that I love warm weather! Boating, outdoor activities, sports-I love them all! I also love to eat. I recently spent time traveling in Israel, Egypt, and Jordan for a study abroad-you'd have thought that I would come back with a load of souvenirs. Nope! I just ate my way through those countries, spending money on hardly anything but food. I also love music! Some of my favorite artists now are Iron and Wine and Band of Horses. When I say they are my "favorite artists" I mean that I dig a couple of their songs. It's hard for me to single out one music group and say that I love all of their music.
Because this is a practice blog, I'm going to say (falsely--but because I love the place) that I teach at the BYU Jerusalem Center. The BYU Jerusalem Center offers students a unique and beautiful opportunity to study the Bible and the land on which it takes place first hand. Students who attend a semester in Israel will come back with an increased appreciation and love for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They will walk where He walked and see some of the same structures and land features that He saw. It is truly a remarkable experience!
This is where I teach:
Here's a detailed map of where I teach:
View Larger Map
Here is the best way to contact me:
abcd@email.com
No comments:
Post a Comment