Alrighty! Looks like I'm gettin the hang of this website creation dealio. One of the most valuable things that I learned with this assignment is that yes, I can indeed create a website. Seriously though, sometimes the hardest part about doing somethings is just getting started on it. I learned that website creation is fun and relatively easy.
I had a valuable experience as I was constructing the website. When it came time to embed my Google Calendar I hit a "roadblock" as I realized I didn't really know how to do it. Instead of staring at the screen, I just "googled it" and found out how it was done. Easy as pie! I think that I will definitely use a website in my teaching. It simply makes everything more readily available for students to access.
I had a valuable experience as I was constructing the website. When it came time to embed my Google Calendar I hit a "roadblock" as I realized I didn't really know how to do it. Instead of staring at the screen, I just "googled it" and found out how it was done. Easy as pie! I think that I will definitely use a website in my teaching. It simply makes everything more readily available for students to access.
No comments:
Post a Comment