Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog Post #5-Movie Reflection

I learned a TON with this assignment. Because this was the first time that I've created a movie, I learned everything creation transitions between sequences to narration.
The easiest aspect of this assignment was (surprisingly) gathering footage. I already had a lot of footage from a recent trip abroad so this assignment allowed me an opportunity to bring it together.
The hardest part was adding music, narration, and making the film flow.
I think that videos can enhance learning because most students love watching films (I think if you create your own, they might be even more interested to view it). Effects and music also keep students attention well. Be careful not to over do it, however, because too much music or effects can be distracting.
I think I will make videos for my classes in the future. They are fun to make and switch things up from the norm.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment